Thursday, May 7, 2009

And On Top Of All That, Bad Phone Manners Too!

This story is from Toree:

"I ordered 5 AIO's on Feb 21st, 2009. I have not received any diapers. I have emailed her countless times requesting an update as she promises on her website. I have gotten responses of "Your order will ship out next week. But I've gotten the same email 6 weeks in a row!! Yesterday I got an email that she shipped them and would email the DC# later that day. Well, she has not emailed it to me yet. And will not respond to my email asking her for it. I have a feeling that she has not made them and is lying about shipping them. I am scared she will just say they got lost in the mail and it's not her problem.
I called her cell phone number, and she hung up on me as soon as I mentioned who I was and why I was calling. I also posted reviews on her website, but she deletes them or changes the wording. And then she says that I am scamming her!!??!! HUH???
I am so mad at this evil woman. She has my money, and my diapers, and she makes me sick!!"

As Toree points out, you can write a review on the Ladys and Lads website, and say whatever you want. They are soon deleted by the owner, but for a short while your review will warn any potential buyers. After I left a negative review, my account on Ladys and Lads was deleted, but I just made a new one with a fake name and email address. You are supposed to get a confirmation email before your account is official, but you can still post a review without confirming. Please post a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment