Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Story

Here is the story of SenoraE, who sent me her story because she, too, lost her money to Ladys and Lads:

"I also have a similar story. I ordered 5 custom diapers in February, and still nothing. She promised me that my diapers would ship twice (three weeks ago), and that they had shipped once (two weeks ago), but the next email said that they would ship out in a week. I requested a refund, and then I received an email asking if I wanted a refund to which I replied YES, but it has been a week and still no refund. The PayPal dispute time has passed, and I didn't file because she sent me an email that the diapers would be mailed (this was after 6 weeks, then 8 weeks, then 9 weeks, and still NOTHING). I am very disappointed, as they looked cute, but the customer service has been ATROCIOUS. I wouldn't have been nearly as upset if I the diapers weren't back on sale for $5 again. If you haven't completed your orders from FEBRUARY, how can you possibly be selling things on sale again?!?! VERY disappointed and frustrated and WANTING my money back."

1 comment:

  1. I also got scammed. I ordered $75 worth of diapers, covers and trainers from Prep and Posh back in March. I was told it would take 6-8 weeks. That time passed so I emailed to inquire about my order. I was told that my order was to go out that week. About 2 weeks later, I received a portion of my order and the rest was to come in a week. I waited, and nothing. I emailed and emailed and finally received the answer that there was a family emergency. That was over a month ago, and I still have not received $40 worth of diapers and I am not getting any response via email. First of all, it is bad enough that you scam moms who work hard and want the best for their kids and the environment. Times are tough right now for a lot of people and taking advantage of moms who cloth diaper is just sick. I would love to get my money back, but most of all, I would love to see Lydia Shillens pay for ripping off thousands of moms.

    ReplyDelete