Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Report Ladys and Lads

For those of you who have lost money to Ladys and Lads, here is a website where you can submit a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (a partnership of the FBI and NW3C): http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx You will be given the opportunity to submit all the details of your transaction and any websites or email addresses of other victims. Please submit your case! It's much more likely that something will be done if many people complain, instead of just a few. Selling someone an item and then never sending the item is stealing, plain and simple, and theifs need to be reported to the police or they will never stop taking people's money.

2 comments:

  1. I would encourage all of you to report this crime to your local authorities. I am reporting her for fraud. The more people that report her the more likely she is to get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband reported prep and posh as well he contacted the ICE3 office or something like that.
    She posted my name in her blogg accusing me to be a "scammer" and for trying to have free diapers. She also wrote that I was cursing, that is a lie. I never insulted her. She is nuts!!!
    She is angry because I told her "you need to learn how to make cloth diapers. Shame on you" we got our money back. But we lost $25.00 in the horrible bulky monsters she sent. I donated them. (but beleive me I felt like I was doing something wrong by giving the horrible pillow diapers to someone else!!!)

    ReplyDelete