Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Keep those stories coming!

Thanks to those of you who have submitted your stories in the comments section. Keep them coming! Here is another story, this one from Lindsi, who placed her order 14 weeks ago!

"I ordered 10 custom diapers on 1/24/09...from an ad I saw on Craigslist. I was promised my dipes in 3 weeks. A month passed and I received an email stating she was behind due to an ice storm that left her without power. Fine.
After that, I had received FOUR different emails in a span of SIX weeks stating my diapers were complete and to be shipped. I've sent her nice emails...and I've sent her nasty emails. The nasty one's get quite the response!
Here is her response: (Oh and note it's been 14 weeks, and still no diapers!)
'Hi. Don't you ever email me with that type of attitude. That will only get you IGNORED. I explained that I was behind due to weather. Sorry if it is something about that part that you don't understand. Say what you want. Nope the diapers are YOUR problem. So, if you want them, you better wait on them. So, if you don't like this TOUGH. Cause you say what you want and call whomever you'd like, I will gladly give you the number. I will also be reporting you to the Diaper Digout because of your attitude. So, you should be hearing from them soon. You won't be able to buy diapers anywhere ONLINE. Don't like that TOUGH.

I get sick of you people thinking that emailing me with an attitude is gonna get your order to you ANY SOONER, because I can put your order back at the bottom. So, there once again the diapers are your problem. Call the better business bureau if you'd like. They will simply hang up on you. So go ahead and do what you want. If someone owes you something, its common sense to email them in a decent manner so that you will get what is owed to you. So wait until you get your items before you become a bitch,. ' "

1 comment:

  1. I found this blog from diaperswappers.com we have suspisions that Ladys and Lads are the same as Prep and Posh.

    Daphne Hernandez owns Prep and Posh, but Talisha Hernandez owns Ladys and Lads. Her claimed state of res is Illinois but her pay pal address had a MD address.
    To the owner of this page: maybe you could add this prepandposh site to your blogs as well, she is scamming just as many as the other site. I would tell my story (and its a dozy) that started In january! Many more would follow im sure> I just want to be able to warn anyone and everyone that we can until someone figures out how to stop her!

    ReplyDelete