Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spreading the Word

Skinner.B posted this story:

"Hi all! Well, I too am a very frustrated & furious scammed customer just like you. Same story as everyone else: saw an ad on the Portland, OR CL & purchased 10 diapers ($62)via Paypal from Ladysandladsboutique on 2/13/09(what a true FRIDAY THE 13th that turned out to be) and never received a thing nor will I ever :-( Like all of you I received several emails from her ranging from explanations of why the diapers were taking so long to emails firing off her mouth at those who were posting nasty things about her on the cloth diaper community boards.

Flash forward to last week and that's when everything got ugly. She had sent out an email to people saying, "If you don't want to wait, ask for a refund" so I did. When I never heard back from her I got nervous so I started searching for info on the net about her. I found warnings galore on CL, Diaperswappers, etc and decided to report her to IC3, FTC, her vstore, paypal and my local police as well as post warnings on CL. So glad I did as I've had a lot of response from mamas who'd been ripped off by her who emailed to thank me for spreading the word about this wicked woman. I even had the police officer who took my report say she saw my DIAPER SCAM - BEWARE!!! post on CL - yahooooo!!!! The word is out Teechea or Talisha or whoever you are!!!!

I've also posted a negative review on her ladysandlads site and it's STILL THERE along with about 5 other scathing reviews. Keep 'em coming people!! Let's get this woman behind bars!!!

How can we find out where she really is and get the police and/or local news involved??"


Skinner.B, the only answer I have to that question is - by banding together and sharing our resources. That's what this site is for, and thanks to people like you who are willing to tell their story and lodge reports, it's accomplishing it's purpose.

3 comments:

  1. Want to contact their local TV station? Wouldn't be a bad idea! Maybe then the police would DO SOMETHING! I'd testify to them!

    www.wpsdtv.com/ and www.kfvs12.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just sent a mini-version of our story (as well as this link) to KFVS 12 TV in Paducah. Here's hoping they think it's a story worth sharing! If so...I'm assuming you'll all be willing to testify?

    P.S. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WPSD is the local NBC station in Paducah, KY.

    WSIL is the nearest ABC station, in Carterville, IL. (http://www.wsiltv.com)

    KFVS12 is the local CBS station, but is actually located in Cape Girardeau, MO.

    In my experience, WPSD is the better of the three news stations, and would be the best bet for sending in the story. They offer better local coverage.

    I don't have any direct experience with her, but she's making everyone around here look like hicks, rednecks, and scammers. I say go after her! Copy and paste the email you sent to KFVS12 and send it to WPSD.

    ReplyDelete