Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Updates from Talisha

There have been a couple of updates to Talisha's new blog today. Now she's trying to use innuendo to threaten one poor woman, still claiming that it is that woman who runs "her blog" (this site) with other "scamming women", which is not the case. Then, exactly 35 minutes later, Talisha suddenly comes up with another person to accuse. What happened to "CONCRETE evidence based on her IP address"? (That phrase has conveniently been removed from Talisha's site - however you can still see a mention of "the blog" regarding the "grandmother" lawsuit in the first post). I wonder why she thinks anyone believes her anymore, after she's changed her story so many times.

When it comes down to it, Talisha says she's just doing the same thing in her blog as I have done in this one. There are, of course some major differences. The primary one is that of purpose. The purpose of this site is to share information about Ladys and Lads in order to prevent other buyers from getting scammed and hopefully to enable those who were scammed to recover what they lost. The purpose of Talisha's blog is purely revenge. She gains nothing by posting people's personal information except the satisfaction of harming others. Neither is anything gained by the cloth diapering community, since the buyers she names paid their money in full and never received the product, or if they did, it was one far inferior to what was promised to them. Another big difference, obviously, is that this site attempts to tell the truth, while her site makes claims she knows to be untrue, purely with the intent of harming others. That is the very deffinition of defaming statements.

Here is what one poster has to say about it:

"I tried to post this to that woman's webpage but for some reason it went poof! I wonder why?? I have done business with Lorena since her child was born and still do business with her. If you are the WAHM that made the diapers that she showed me then in fact I have to say I would not pay a dime for those and you should be embarrassed to be trying to sell them. You HAVE to know in your heart that you are not a professional? Owning a sewing machine and buying some supplies DOES NOT qualify you or somehow teach you to sew properly. I normally make Lorena’s’ diapers but have been taking a break for a couple of months now so I told her to order from a WAHM….my mistake. After her interaction with you I told her until I am back sewing to order some Bum Genius 3.0’s and she did…not a single problem with my diapers or the mass produced ones she actually got so who is to blame here?

And was there not a issue with shipping and it taking you forever to make what she did get as well? You did not send the entire order? You only did part of it!! Did you do delivery confirmation on it? If so where is that number? Will the weight of the one package received match both of her orderes?

My diapers are much higher end than yours and she has always paid me promptly with no issues. So if she was going to try to scam would she not do it for something a tad higher priced?? Maybe you should check your reviews of your "company"...and not be insulted; it is people stating the facts. Lorena took pictures of what she got from you and all I can say is you really, really need some sewing lessons. People do not want cheap, horribly made products. They want and will come back for more of a well made product even if it is priced much high than the cheap one…..you get what you pay for.

It is wrong of you to try to post people's names on here while hiding your own...although I do know who you are and I have no issue outing you for your totally unprofessional actions. Do you realize these people you name could sue you, not that I think you have two dimes to rub together (and no, the internet is not some screen you can hide behind and IP addresses are tracked….)

It is bad business to do what you are trying to do here…….and I will out you in the community…..but your reputation is already garbage so I am not sure that threat will make you rethink this. When customers file a “Juicy Apple” both sides are allowed to be told and English is Lorena’s second language so she is not comfortable giving her opinions online, nor is she that petty.

Considering I know who/what WAHM business(plural) you are have you ever considered that I can run my happy tail right on over to DS or DP or CDN and look in the threads about your product and I bet you the names on you blog match those who have said the same things I have said about the things you made Lorena….It is not them…..it is you. Learn to sew, learn about diapers more than reading a online page or two…..

And tell the truth….they approved her charge back against you for a reason….care to tell us why?

You need to remove all of these people’s names or come out on this page and give them the chance to have their side….I would think hitting the delete key on you blog might be better business sense….once you learn to sew.

Do you really want me to go post photos she sent me???


I reported her blog as well. even though my information is no where near it...I am not too sure if they care since I am not on her little hit list.
She is really off her rocker I believe... "

6 comments:

  1. I emailed her at the info@ladysandladsboutique.com address and got a "Vacation reply" that basically said they were busy sewing and couldn't take time out to answer all of the "rude" emails they were getting. They said that within 3 weeks ALL orders would be mailed. Ha. I will not be holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know that Blogger won't delete defamatory blogs, but they will do something about spamming blogs. I consider hers spam, in that it pushes those towards believing her products are good. So I reported her crap blog as spam and urge for you all to do the same. Maybe enough reports will at least get that junk taken down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladys and lads (and, now, prep and posh) isn't her first cloth diaper "business". she's also had rumpy cushions, bouncy bottoms and ditti do's diapers. it's amazing to me that she calls you guys the scammers. *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete
  4. FWIW - her blog has been blocked to readers other than herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now her blog says this:
    "This blog is under review due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations and is open to authors only"

    WHOO HOO! They squeaky wheels get the grease :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any other updates from anyone???

    ReplyDelete