Wednesday, May 6, 2009

If That's Your Real Name...

This is a story posted by Jennifer, who actually spoke to the owner of Ladys and Lads, Talisha Hernandez, or "TeeChea":

"I ordered from this woman about 9 weeks ago. I have not, nor will I ever get my diapers. When I had asked about my order, she would always say she was shipping the next Monday, but they would never come. I have asked for a refund and she said she would do that in the order my payment was received by her. It doesnt take that long to process refunds. One afternoon would do it. Anyway, after asking for a refund, she sent several nasty emails to me. Her paypal account is registered to Talisha Hernandez. So when I sent a paypal money request that was the name on the request. She got really mad that about that and said her name is "TeeChea" and she knows nothing about that name. Thats even the name her website is registered to. She's crazy! She also used a fake address and phone number when registering with paypal. I did find out her cell phone number and when I called and told her what I wanted, she hung up on me. Later I called and talked to a man and asked for Talisha. He said she wasnt home, so it is indeed the right number. She is a liar and scammer. I dont think I'll ever see my money."

4 comments:

  1. I'm just wondering how you ended up getting her cell number? I dialed the number I got off the paypal account- I don't know if its the correct number or not (the women who answered said she did not know anything about ladys and lads) but when I googled the number into the reverse phone directory I came up with the address of the Mc cracken County Jail. Also the phone number was associated with a clerical services company. Kinda Fishy- but I wonder if this is the same number you have- I also found 3 other numbers registered to the business name with the jail address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...The number I have came from a tip from another victim of Ladys and Lads. I don't know where they got it, but I think someone said it worked for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post the cell phone #? I have not seen my diaper order [or a refund] from my February 19th purchase...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a working phone number can you post it (or email it to me, echok9@yahoo.com) so that I can contact the authorities and have law enforcement talk with her. Maybe get my Money Back or at least have her arrested.

    ReplyDelete